- Business Profit Leaks – 8 Potential Profit Leaks You Should Know About
- Business Profit Leaks – #1: Not Making the Most of Your Contact List
- Business Profit Leaks – #2: Not Building and Managing Online Reviews
- Business Profit Leaks – #3: Not Staying On Top of Online Reviews
- Business Profit Leaks – #4: Not Claiming, Verifying and Optimizing Your Google+ Local Listing
- Business Profit Leaks – #5: Not Using Online Videos
- Business Profit Leaks – #6: Not Having A Blog
- Business Profit Leaks – #7: Not Having a “Mobile-Friendly” Website
- Business Profit Leaks – #8: Not Using Social Media to Build Your Reputation
Once you have made contact with your potential customers – either in your store, on your website, or through email, you want to keep them interested.
Using videos to convert visitors into buyers is an engaging way to catch and maintain their interest in your product or service. Ben Franklin noted that a picture is worth a thousand words.
There are many different types of videos – Commercial Style, Product Demo Style, Customer Testimonials, etc. that will pique your customers’ and prospects’ interest.
Studies show that today’s consumers prefer watching videos rather than reading text when browsing the web.
So if your business is not utilizing the power of online videos, you are missing out on potential profits. Video marketing is one of the most effective forms of online marketing and is becoming more and more popular every day.
Why take the chance of letting this missing piece eat away at your profit line? Online videos are cost-effective and are proven to convert prospects into buyers. So you can’t afford NOT to use them in your business.