Fiverr Business is a new service released by the popular freelance marketplace Fiverr. It is intended to help larger companies to manage projects with freelance talent.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, many companies are turning to freelancers to augment their teams.
“For the past 10 years, Fiverr has been a leading advocate for the power and importance of remote workers as part of any company workforce. Because of this, we have been at the center of building products and tools to remove all friction from this structure,” said Micha Kaufman, Fiverr CEO.
“The pandemic has forced companies everywhere to rethink best practices for hiring, and this means focusing on a full-time team supporting their core competencies while integrating freelance talent as a way to easily scale.
Fiverr Business was designed to integrate into a companies’ workflow and become a part of the digital onboarding experience for employees — they get access to email, Slack, and Dropbox, as well as their Fiverr Business team account wherein all of their projects can be managed. It is reliable, budget friendly, and simple, but most of all, it gets the job done faster than any other method.”
Benefits of Fiverr Business
With Fiverr Business, managers of teams have the administrative and collaborative tools needed to give them the necessary overview and insight into all projects being managed through Fiverr. The platform gives them the agility and productivity they need to grow and scale at pace. Additional benefits to the platform include:
- Access a curated freelancer supply, with an additional level of quality assurance (supply is curated using Fiverr’s AI tools and hand-picked by Fiverr customer success managers according to a businesses’ needs)
- Exclusive access to Fiverr’s world-class dedicated 24/7 personal executive assistant for account setup, freelance talent matching and other white glove services
- Project management tools to create new projects, manage upcoming orders and organize your team around shared goals and tasks
- Control and track budget approval and project status, manage groups and reporting through governance and administration tools
- Communicate and collaborate with in-house team members and external freelancers seamlessly across Fiverr orders without leaving the Fiverr environment
- Ability to create the team’s secret black book of trusted freelancers the organization likes working with and privately share it with team members
Fiverr’s mission is to change how the world works together. The Fiverr platform connects businesses of all sizes with skilled freelancers offering digital services in more than 400 categories, across 8 verticals including graphic design, digital marketing, programming, video and animation. In the twelve months ended June 30, 2020, 2.8 million customers bought a wide range of services from freelancers across more than 160 countries.