Google My Business Listing
Description(Last Updated On: April 11, 2018)
We will add your company information to Google My Business to help your business rank in the Google search results for your local keywords.
Benefits of having a Google My Business listing include:
- Your business will show up in Google Maps.
- Increased visibility for your brand.
- Your business details will be easily accessible to prospective customers who are looking for your business.
- With images and videos of your business you can increase trust and credibility.
We will need the following information from you:
1 – Website address
2 – The physical address of your business
3 – Your business phone number
4 – Your business hours
5 – A short description of your business. This should be unique to your Google My Business listing.
6 – Gmail email account with Password – if you don’t have a GMail account, we can create one for you.
7 – Images if you want us to add them to your listing – highly recommended.
If the above information is on your website, you can just give us your website address, your unique description and your GMail account details.
NO LOCKSMITH LISTINGS PLEASE
A Google My Business listing cannot guarantee you a ranking on the first page of the search results for your chosen keywords.
Google have reduced the number of displayed listings from a “7-pack” to a “3-pack”, making it more difficult to get onto the first page.
Factors which affect your ability to get into the 3-pack include:
- The completeness of your listing
- The amount of competition for your chosen keywords
- The number and quality of the citations for your business
- The number and quality of reviews for your business.
We can help with a local citation audit and with our local citation packages.
Existing Google Account, Create Google Account